• The email has an Accept tickets button: Click or tap Accept tickets. Follow the steps to create an account where the tickets are stored. Use the same email you use on StubHub, and complete the steps to accept the transfer.
• The email says to look for another email: You'll get another ticket transfer email (from Ticketmaster or the seller). This email will have an Accept tickets button for you to accept the transfer.
• Check spam or junk folders in case you already have the transfer offer email. For more help, review other troubleshooting tips.
• Show the ticket on your phone and scan it at the gate
To share a Mobile transfer ticket to a friend, you still need to accept the tickets using the steps above. Then:
1. Sign in to the account where the tickets are stored (using the app or mobile web)
2. Use the app's ticket transfer option to transfer them
If you need help getting your Mobile transfer tickets, please contact us so we can help you over the phone.